You have no items in your shopping cart.
Remove and Install Front Caster WheelsRemoving
1. Park the machine on a firm and level surface.
2. Stop the engine and apply parking brake.
3. Lift the front of machine with a safe lifting device.
4. Remove the lock nut with nylon sleeve and the wheel bolt.
5. Remove the wheel and dust cover from assembly yoke.
1. Install the replacement wheel and dust cover.
2. Install the wheel bolt and the lock nut with nylon sleeve.
3. Tighten the nut.
4. After installing, apply grease to the nipples.
5. Lower machine.
Insert the wheel bolt from the outside of the yoke.
Tighten the nut gradually until wheel bearing play is eliminated and wheel turns freely by hand.